spoon

Recent Recipes

Sesame-Soy Meatballs

0

Category :

Let me start by reminding you that when you don't see the recipe typed up in my post, it is linked within the name beneath the picture. Just click the name and it should take you right to the recipe. Since I utilize a lot of Cooking Light recipes, this is the layout for many of my posts.

Though the picture may not do it justice, this recipe was amazing. Brendan cleaned his plate and said sweetly "mommy, you always make such good dinner." I love that boy.

The only alteration to the original recipe is that (surprise, surprise) I left out the chile paste. If you enjoy spiciness (this family does not) then by all means, add it in. I'm sure it would be pleasing to the palate.

Serving suggestion: make a pot of rice substituting chicken broth for the water. When the rice is done cooking add garlic salt to taste and 2 teaspoons of sesame oil. Stir-fry some veggies in a small amount of olive oil and drizzle a small amount of soy sauce over veggies during last couple minutes of cooking. Serve meatballs over rice with veggies on the side.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Powered by Blogger.