spoon

Recent Recipes

Loaded Potato Soup

0

Category :


Joe has made it very clear that he is NOT a fan of soup for dinner. I can get away with chili or stew but soup gets pushed to the back burner. And still I tear out recipes that sound delicious. Ones that make my mouth water. Because I... lover of anything that creates an excuse to also eat BREAD... love soup. So when the opportunity arises (after all, he leaves town on several occasions) I attempt a new recipe or two. This one... fantastic. Although I have to say the kids may be following in their father's path... the looks that I got when I called them to dinner were of pure disbelief. So the soup was mostly mine and they ate grilled cheese. Oh well.

*rather than cooking 3 bacon strips, I used the Hormel Real Bacon pieces, saving prep AND clean-up time*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Powered by Blogger.