spoon

Recent Recipes

Buttermilk Apple Coffee Cake

0

Category :





If you ever have the fortunate chance to be invited to my house (or happen to invite yourself which is OK too) for an evening... one of two things will happen. I will immediately start cleaning (a challenge to succeed in with 2 small children) and I will begin thinking about what I will make you to eat. This is the way my brain works. It's a fortunate side effect for all who enter my home.




If I feel comfortable enough, I will likely test out a new recipe on you... few have gotten poor reviews. So my friend Lauren was the lucky tester of this sweet and delicious coffee cake. I reached for a random (OK, not all that random, I made sure it was Cooking Light) cookbook off my shelf, flipped through and found a yummy sounding recipe that I had all the ingredients on hand for. This moist and scrumptious coffee cake was the result.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Powered by Blogger.