spoon

Recent Recipes

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

0

Category :



I don't know how often I can say this but... having company is always an opportunity (in my mind) to make food. Food that I otherwise might not make on an ordinary day. After all, how can I justify making a pan of 12 cinnamon rolls when there are only 4 of us in this house? So when my in-laws decided to make a visit, I pulled out my cookbooks and started browsing.


IN-CREDIBLE!! My first thought was that I will, no doubt, be selling these at my "in my dreams" bakery :) They will be a seasonal item that will have people lining up out the door, waiting, mouths watering for the moment they make their yearly debut. A woman can dream can't she? :) Yup, they really were that good.


*A little trick my mama taught me... if you want to mostly prepare them the night before (so as not to have to get up hours early) you can prepare them through placing the rolls in the pan for the second rising. Cover with plastic wrap and place them in the refrigerator over night. They will rise slower in the fridge but will still continue to rise. Pull them out in the morning and let sit in a warm place for 25-30 minutes then bake as instructed. Voila!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Powered by Blogger.