spoon

Recent Recipes

Thai Chicken Thighs (freezer meal)

0

Category : ,

I decided to branch out last month and try making some new freezer meal recipes. I love my "fall-backs" but variety is always good too. More often than not, I end up being pleasantly surprised as was the case with this meal. The kids seemed to enjoy it (I think they can sense peanut butter from a mile away...) and I found it incredibly tasteful as well.


*Recipe courtesy of "Fix Freeze Feast" by Kati Neville and Lindsay Tkacsik*


Royal Thai Thighs

About 2 lbs. (6 thighs) boneless skinless chicken thighs
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
2 1/2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
3 tablespoons water
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 teaspoons minced ginger
1 (one-gallon) freezer bag, labeled

Place chicken in freezer bag. Whisk together all remaning ingredients and pour into bag over chicken. Seal and freeze.

To cook: Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 375. Place chicken in a lightly greased baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes. Serve over warm rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Powered by Blogger.