spoon

Recent Recipes

Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies

0

Category :

Yes, you read the title correctly. These are Chocolate Chip Cookies swirled with the 0h-so-delicious chocolatey-hazelnut spread, Nutella! I was delighted when I found this recipe. Even more so once I made them. Those of you who know me well, know that I am rather picky when it comes to the infamous CCC. I've found some favorite recipes, but I don't know that I've found the one that tops my rating scale. I have to say that these came in at about an 8 though (out of 10) and that's getting pretty darn close! Originally from a blog called The Nerd's Wife, I don't even remember how I ran across it but I'm ultimately glad I did.

Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup softened butter
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup Nutella
2/3 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.

Cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Add in eggs one at a time and vanilla. Mix well. Slowly add the flour mixture to the batter, mixing well. Stir in chocolate chips. Add Nutella and mix briefly, causing the nutella to "swirl" through the batter but not mix completely.

Drop dough by tablespoon-fuls (or use small cookie scoop) onto parchment lined baking sheets (or ungreased baking sheets.) Bake for 8-10 minutes until bottoms have just started to turn brown. Allow to cool 2 minutes on baking sheets then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Powered by Blogger.