spoon

Recent Recipes

Broiled Parmesan Tilapia

0

Category :

Tilapia has always been a "plain" fish in my taste. Mild in flavor, to me it tastes similar to all the other mild white fish out there. So, in this regard, I'm never really sure what to do with it. Don't get me wrong, I like white fish... even tilapia... I use it in fish tacos. But when I ran across this recipe I thought "hmm... it's definitely worth a try!" Kids both devoured it and Joe enjoyed every bite. I'd say it was definitely worth the try :)

*Courtesy of Taste of Home Healthy Cooking*


Broiled Parmesan Tilapia

6 tilapia fillets
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. butter, softened
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp. minced fresh basil or 1/4 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)

Place fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spread evenly over fillets. Broil 3-4 inches from heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and topping is brown and bubbling.

*serving suggestion: steamed asparagus and a pasta side dish*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Powered by Blogger.